AI is advancing rapidly, gaining both in pure power and across domains. But why is this happening now? Skinner Layne, Founder of Exosphere, will help you understand what trends have enabled the recent explosion of innovation.
The AI Nexus is an immersive, 3-day hands-on learning experience, giving you actionable expert knowledge to apply to your career and projects.
Gain an advantage over your competitors with unique insight into Artificial Intelligence that they probably don't even know exists
Receive 1-on-1 mentoring from world's top pioneers in AI so you can return home with a plan to implement
Learn how AI is affecting everything from Silicon Valley to Wall Street. Leave the program with more useful AI knowledge and industry connectsions than 99% of people in your market
What is Artificial Intelligence?
- - A quickly expanding technology frontier
- - The way to make sense of the massive amounts of data we have and create
- - The field inspiring great interest & concern in Silicon Valley’s tech elite
- - Possibly the most disruptive technology of this generation
- - An opportunity for your company to reduce costs and improve efficiency
- - Estimated $50 trillion USD in wealth waiting to be created
What AI Is Not
- - A panacea solution to all your technical problems
- - The god in the machine
- - Something that will happen by itself
- - An evil plan to create robot overlords
What AI Will Be Soon
- - The way humans interface with the digital world
- - On-demand intelligence at the tap of a button
- - An automated problem-solver for the most simple or complex tasks you face
- - The reigning economic paradigm where machines and humans co-create
Mentors & Speakers
All mentors are leading industry experts. They are available to help you understand current and future trends in Artificial Intelligence and how to apply them to you career, business, or creative project.
Michael Vassar is an American futurist, activist, and entrepreneur. He is the Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer at Bayes Craft, previously co-founder and Chief Science Officer at MetaMed Research, a Thiel-backed venture using Machine Learning to aid medical research. As President of the Singularity Institute (now MIRI) he helped build the current expert consensus on the approximate magnitude and timeline for both the risks and opportunities of artificial intelligence. Since then, at Nanotronics, he has assisted companies like Intel and Apple to integrate Artificial Intelligence into their manufacturing processes.
Michele is an AI researcher and cognitive scientist specializing in the interaction of emotion, motivation and cognition. She is the Founder of Turing Inc., a machine learning company applying powerful mathematical algorithms to challenging open problems. Her interests include engineering systems to show precise mappings between motor control and thought. She will discuss a vision for 'Automated Architecture' mathematical construction of measures of changes in human affect and physiological urges by machines for improving safety performance in industries such as self-driving automobiles and medicine.
Nell is an engineer, entrepreneur, and futurist thinker. Nell lectures globally on Machine Intelligence, AI philosophy, Human-Machine relations, and the Future of Human Society. She is an AI & Robots Faculty member of the Singularity University and the founder & CEO of Poikos, a computer vision company touted as the “Instagram for body measurement”. Nell has extensive experience in applying future technologies to real problems and pushing the boundaries of the possible.
Skinner is the Founder and Chairman of Exosphere with a decade of entrepreneurial experience working at the intersection of technology and business in the US and Latin America. He has a broad background as a strategist and advisor, having founded software startups, consulted for NASDAQ-traded companies on technology strategy, raised capital for startups and other projects, and structured cross-border investments for US and European investors in Latin America.
Discover how this exciting new field is disrupting your industry and how you can leverage it to gain an advantage. Spend 3 days in Santiago learning & formulating an implementation strategy upon return.
Who Is it For?
- - Creative minds looking to disrupt industries
- - Proactive thinkers and doers
- - Those interested and excited about new technology
- - Innovators looking to optimize their businesses
No formal experience necessary to attend