Exosphere is a learning and problem-solving community, dedicated to leading a new generation of pioneers to bring positive change to the world through technology and social innovation.
We are a new kind of institution designed to play the roles that our now dysfunctional institutions are no longer able to play by helping people:
- Learn at all ages, and continue learning throughout life
- Build lives and livelihoods around meaningful, impactful, and creative work
- Understand themselves and others through self-examination and community-building
- Advance science and technology to improve the lives of all people on earth and explore space and its limitless possibilities
- Engage in critical thinking and cultural production through literature, art, and music
Not everybody wants to be a scientist or an engineer, but everybody can become a hacker and play a part in bringing about the breakthroughs in human existence that are almost within reach: abundant energy and food, the end of disease, radical extension of human life, rapid transportation, immersive virtual reality, and more. We need to hack both science and society: government, education, architecture, food–everything. Exosphere is here to help you find your place in our changing times and support you along the way.
Each of Exosphere’s programs is designed to provide a unique experience to its participants, and while we continue to launch new versions, focused on different end-goals, there are central threads of commonality that unite all of them. Foremost is our dedication to people, both in their development and growth as individuals and by building community with one another to create deep ties and lifetime friendships. Second, we endeavor to provide a balance between philosophical exploration and practical application, and thus basic principles of entrepreneurship are woven into all of our programs.
Who we are
We are people who start companies, build products, research problems, create art and music, write books, and direct films. We are people who never stop learning, and who are always thinking about how to solve problems in the world.
We are an open community of creators who are looking for people to join us and achieve their goals and dreams in life surrounded by people who are engaged in similar quests. We have ways to continue participating in our dynamic atmosphere for as long as you want.
RECEIVE UPDATES ABOUT EXOSPHERE!
What we are building
At Exosphere we are raising up a new generation of innovator-entrepreneurs to re-create and renovate the world as we know it. We want a world with more learning, tinkering, and curiosity, for only the curious change the world.
The way people learn is the foundation for how they approach the rest of life, and Exosphere’s current programs and operations are the starting point of our strategy to offer alternatives in primary, secondary, university and adult education in the coming years. Exosphere’s philosophy is that learning is a methodology for approaching all of life, seeing everything we do, everything we experience as an opportunity for a new experiment, a new improvement, a new invention. Free exploration of the world around us should be the muse for every child, every teenager, every adult, and a seamless life of learning and creating is the highest calling of each and every human being.
- ICARUSJULY 13-25, 2015VIÑA DEL MAR, CHILE
- COPERNICUSJULY 13-31, 2015BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
- TURINGSEPT 7 – NOV 27, 2015ANTIGUA, GUATEMALA
- ATHENAOCT 19 - DEC 11, 2015VIÑA DEL MAR, CHILE
- ORIONNOV 4 - DEC 9, 2015VIÑA DEL MAR, CHILE
- HYDRA IIIJAN 11 - MARCH 4, 2016VILLA DE LEYVA, COLOMBIA
- EXOBASECHECK YOUR NEAREST CITYALL AROUND THE WORLD!